Chronicles of Riddick EFBB

Is your current game supported? Come in to find out.
Forum rules
Agent_13

Chronicles of Riddick EFBB

Postby Agent_13 » March 19 2006, 15:05 PM

Hi Jaycrowe,

First I want to say that I have been coming to this site for a long time, and I really appreciate you keeping our beloved SpaceOrb alive. I couldn't believe you actually got it working in XP.

On that note, I have been messing around with the Riddick game, and I managed (with my limited know-how) to get the orb working with it. What I did was I modified your Halo .SCG file, and it works!! The only problem I'm having is after exiting the game, and returning it loses all the settings (in the game), and I have to reenter them every time. If you are interested in helping out with this I can send you what I have, and maybe you can take it to the next level.

If you haven't played Riddick, I have to say its one of my favorite games of all time, and I don't think it ever recieved a review where they gave it less than 90%. Its to bad more people don't know about it (Kinda like the SpaceOrb).

Agent_13

Postby Agent_13 » March 20 2006, 23:14 PM

Did you get my email?

Agent_13

Postby Agent_13 » March 22 2006, 2:16 AM

Yeah, I can't find any files in the game directory that have variables for the controls. I'm thinking they may be in the registry. Besides that, I don't know how to write them to the game from the SCG. Is it like binding keys in Quake engine games?

I have the same problem with Half Life 2 losing its settings after exiting, is that just me, or is that the way it is for everyone? No biggie, just courious.

Return to “Game Specific”