Web Update

SpaceOrb drivers and software discussions
Forum rules
countryatheart

Web Update

Postby countryatheart » September 04 2006, 22:15 PM

Hi Jay, I have a question about your Web Update…orbcfg.exe V 0.1.0.14 that keeps coming up after I download and installed it numerous times. Each time it said “The Spaceware updates were successfully installed” but when I ran the Web Update again…even after rebooting it came up to be downloaded? I tried turning off my firewall and antivirus with no luck… any help would be appreciated.

Ron

countryatheart

Postby countryatheart » October 11 2006, 19:01 PM

Sorry I am late replying to your questions Jay, I have been really tied up with my job.

To my surprise the OrbUpdate.exe wasn’t in my Spaceware folder so I did a search on my computer and OrbUpdate.exe wasn’t found. It was there before I installed your last Spaceware setup.exe. What’s up with that?

The OrbWeb.exe is version 0.1.014.

I did have the OrbUpdate.nfo in my Spaceware folder and the first line did have //jaycrowe@alltel.net – 05/25/2006 11:46:15 PM

As for the registry, you lost me there. My OS is Windows XP Pro and I don’t have a HKLM. XP has HKEY and I found the SpaceOrb 360\Spaceware under HKEY_Local_Machine-/Software and the Spaceware folder only had 3 items as follows,

(Default) REG_SZ (Valve not set)

App Path REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Spaceware\ (This is where my Spaceware folder is but there isn’t a 9?)

Version REG_SZ 5.10

I hope this helps you understand my problem and thank you for your help.

Ron

countryatheart

Postby countryatheart » December 24 2006, 0:45 AM

Hi Jay,

I wanted to let you know the problem I had with web update downloading orbcfg.exe is resolved…how I really don’t know? I’ve been working long hours and didn’t have time to work with it but in the last week I did a web update every day and it didn’t show up.

I do wish you, your family and all the SpaceOrb fans a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Ron

Return to “Spaceware Software”